James Madison Scholarships
Dr. Charles A. and Marjorie A. Gliozzo Endowed Scholarship for Domestic and International Internships
The Dr. Charles A. and Marjorie A. Gliozzo Endowed Scholarship for Domestic and International Internships provides financial support for undergraduate MSU students to participate in approved accredited internship programs. Applicants must be MSU undergraduate students with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of application and accepted into an internship program as described below. Applicants must also be undergraduates at the time of the internship. There may be additional eligibility criteria that students need to meet in order to receive credit.
The internship in which they participate:
- Must be credit granting and approved by a MSU college
- Must be on-site conducting the internship for 4 weeks minimum to one year maximum
- May be domestic or international
- May be in tandem with any MSU study abroad program
- May be affiliated with the US State Department, other governmental agencies, multinational organizations, or the private sector
Financial need is not a factor in awarding this scholarship.
To be considered, submit your application, essay and one letter of academic reference to the MSU Office of Study Abroad. Scholarships for variable amounts ranging from $500 to $1500 will be awarded to recipients.
If you have questions about the application process or award, contact MSU
Office of Study Abroad, 517-353-8920 or abroad