Madison alumni are an extraordinarily innovative group. They achieve success in government, politics, business, education, science, arts, and human services, as well as continue their education at top graduate and law schools. They are extraordinary too in their close engagement with today’s students, their Madison peers, and their home communities. Madison and Madison alumni—a relationship for life. Read about notable Madison alumni.
- James Madison College has created ways that you can keep in touch with your Madison friends or make professional contacts:
- Join the Madison LinkedIn and Facebook groups and Twitter page.
- Visit the Flickr page to view photos from college events.
- Send us your updated contact information so we can stay in contact with you and inform you of college events in your area and timely JMC news.
- James Madison College also welcomes you to join the ranks of fellow alumni by becoming a member of the JMC/MSU Alumni Association. Membership and involvement in the college creates a direct link between alumni and the college. A portion of the dues to the MSUAA comes back to the JMCAA to help fund events, newsletters, scholarships and student programming.
- Please see our events page for more information about upcoming alumni oriented events sponsored by the college.
We hope that you use these features to stay connected to Madison.